To ensure that everyone enjoys their ride on the bus, here are some tips on etiquette:
- When boarding the bus, please wait until everyone wishing to exit has disembarked first.
- Please stand back from the doorway and the stairwell while the bus is moving.
- No smoking - this includes while waiting at the bus stop as well as on board the bus.
- Please give priority to the elderly, the disabled, pregnant women, and mothers with young children.
- If you are making a phone call, please remember that you are not the only passenger onboard.
- Refrain from eating or drinking on the bus.
- Please do not bring gasoline, propane, or opened containers of alcohol onto the bus.
- Sneeze and cough into the inside of your elbow - and away from people if possible.
- Please use earphones if you are listening to music, and remember that if others can still hear your music it is too loud.
- Don't leave your trash on the bus.
- Seats are for people, not feet or bags. Please place bags on the floor in front of you or in your lap.
- Please watch that you keep your language clean.